SACC Longfellow Break (NSED Information)
Please contact the SACC office if you have any questions - 328-4040
Parents... Please Remember the Following
- REGISTRATIONS are available online at https://rochester.ce.eleyo.com. Drop-in care is not available on Non-School Enrichment Days—All other schedules will not be valid. Log into your account and click on your child’s “school year contract.” From there click on the tab (left) that specifies Non School Days (NSED).
- During Longfellow Break, SACC will be OPEN at Longfellow (use Main Entrance door #1) from 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Children are required to WEAR a School Age Child Care program shirt for all off-site activities or field trips. T-shirts may be purchased at the School Age Child Care Office for $10.00. If a child arrives without a program shirt when required, a T-shirt will be provided, and $10.00 will be charged to your credit card on file. Athletic or regular soft-soled enclosed tie/velcro shoes are required. Remember to send appropriate outdoor clothing, i.e., coat, tennis shoes, etc.
- BUSSING: There will be bussing for Longfellow students during Fall Break as long as they are already on a scheduled route. When you register for non-school days you will see a question in the lower left corner regarding your request for bussing. If you still have questions, you can call the transportation office (507) 328-4260 or Longfellow SACC Team Leader Dawn Guenther (507) 328-4041.
- NO DROP OFF AT OR PICK UP FROM FIELD TRIP LOCATIONS.