COVID Updates For Community Education:
Starting June 1st, office staff will return to the Northrop Community Education and Hawthorne building.
Summer in Community Education will be a blend of face-to-face and online programming, aligned with MDE/MDH guidance for health and safety.
- Adult Enrichment – online and in-person classes; tours suspended pending venue/bus availability
- Adult Literacy at Hawthorne – blend of online and in-person classes, GED testing, program intake, and technology support
- Adults with Exceptional Abilities – limited summer opportunities
- Early Childhood – in-person preschool in small groups; no early childhood screening allowed at this time
- Facility Rentals – no building rentals in the month of June; will determine July/August before the end of June
- PreK/Youth Enrichment – online and in-person classes. Visit our district website for information regarding precautions for our classes.
- School-Age Child Care – in-person in small groups at Ben Franklin, Jefferson, and Washington elementary schools.
Meal services from any child 18 and under will be offered weekdays beginning on June 10.
- Drive/Walk-Up meal service 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM at four sites: Mayo and John Marshall High Schools, Elton Hills, and Riverside Elementary Schools
- Mobile meal service at several other community sites.
- Meal service times and locations will be posted on rochesterschools.org/COVID19
Browse our current early childhood, youth and adult course offerings. When you find the class you want to register for, add it to your cart and then create an account profile.
We realize some of our Excursion Participants prefer a downloaded PDF to look at the upcoming Excursions. To see the PDF click on the image to the left. We recommend browsing online for the most current and updated information here on Eleyo. You may find this by following Explore All Programs, Courses, Adult Enrichment, Trips/Effortless Excursions.