School Age Child Care
Summer 2020 School Age Child Care
- Care will be available at Ben Franklin, Jefferson, and Washington Elementary Schools.
- Summer registrations will be accepted as follows:
- Phase One, starting May 6, will be for contracts for four (4) or five (5) days of care per week and/or at least forty (40) days scheduled June 10-August 17.
- Phase Two, starting on or about May 18, will be for contracts for least three (3) days of care per week and/or thirty (30) days scheduled June 10-August 17, as long as space remains available.
- At this time, we are planning to have a limited number of children per site and per room.
- Fees for the 2020-21 Summer and School year as follows: -- $74.00 Registration fee
- Summer -- Full Day $33 -- Drop in rates for summer are $38
School Age Child Care provides a variety or developmentally-appropriate activities including arts, crafts, self-directed play, field trips, dramatic play, library, computer lab, physical activities (indoor and outdoor), community service, reading, science, quiet time, and to offer an environment where homework is encouraged.
Check out our website for more information: http://www.rochesterce.org/sacc
Questions about Navigating through the registration system? Click HERE to read more!